GretchCannon: Nordstrom Sale Nike Free Running Shoes Find!

8.02.2013

Nordstrom Sale Nike Free Running Shoes Find!

I shared this picture on Instagram and Facebook this morning - aren't these adorable?
I got them in the mail the other day from the preview Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Um.
Hello.
So cute.
I die.
I definitely need to get back in the gym now..

#neverpayfullprice #nsale #nordstrom #nikefree


I had a couple of people comment on Instagram or Facebook that they couldn't find them online.
I got them in the preview Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - and the description was Nike 'Free 5.0 V4' Running Shoe (Women) #504955. I hope that helps. The price I paid was around $66, so I think I got about $35-40 off the original price. It looks like people are now re-selling them on eBay and Amazon for over $200! I mean - that is crazy!

Had to share - can't wait to wear them!

Have you tried Nike Frees? It is my 1st pair! 

2 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! So cute. What a score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I had no idea they were so in demand! Glad I got them - thanks girl!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...