GretchCannon: MIMM #5: Lululemon Sale Lululemon Haul

8.05.2013

MIMM #5: Lululemon Sale Lululemon Haul

I wanted to share something Marvelous in My Monday today (MIMM #5 - thanks Katie!) - I totally scored at the Lululemon store near me! I don't usually see many things on sale in the store, and I can never find my size in the "We Made Too Much" section of their website. 

I got crops for $34 and a skirt for $39! The skirt is the black "Run: Breeze By Skirt", retailing for around $72 I beleive. And, the floral crops are a little funky I know, but I think they are super cute on! They are the "Ignite Crops" and retail for $78! I saved $77 - that is almost half price for both items! I got a gift for my mom too (not shown) - that is why I have 2 bags. But, I think both of the bags are also super super cute. 


I hate paying full price for anything, but I am lusting over these items currently on the Lululemon.com website:

Run Racer Shorts $54 - I love yellow!

Track & Train Tank $58 - Love the fun polka dots.

No Limits Tank $64 - For some reason I really like this one in red! 

Do you shop at Lululemon, or do you have a different go-to fitness brand? 

Any great deals you have found lately?

Let me know - have a great week! 

XOXO, 
A Fit Fashionista



13 comments:

  1. Great post! Love your blog… follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know & I'll follow back! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I will check it out now - ya, let's follow each other! Thanks for the love. Happy Monday!

      Delete
    2. Happy Monday to you too!
      Following you now! :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love their prints. You got some great stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chloe - thanks! It is a fun change! I am really dying for the polka dots and stripes now!

      Delete
  3. great haul! I really must check out lulu lemon! looks like you got some good stuff!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to get any Lululemon attire, but I really want some of the leggings! And a tank...and basically everything...I haven't found a store nearby though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, let me know if you do! You can go online, and you can always try ebay 1st! That is what I did!

      Delete
  5. I don't have any Lululemon apparel.. one day though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also have a "we made too much" section on their site where you might be able to get a deal~!!

      Delete
  6. I just bought a tank top and couple things from Lulu and Athleta! Here is my blog on it: http://shopandtellafterwork.huaren.com/2013/08/lululemon-and-athleta-haul.html

    Also, let's follow each other if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let's def follow each other. This could be dangerous! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...