GretchCannon: H&M shopping now online for the US!

8.02.2013

H&M shopping now online for the US!

Ahh! TGIF for sure! Did you know that if you are in the US, you can now shop online at H&M on hm.com? Finally! I am very excited!


I cruised through the entire women's section on the site yesterday and I am loving the dark black and rocker vibe pieces with strong edgy statement jewelry - contrasting against the soft and more feminine whites and cream colors. Here are some of my favorite items that I found online below. I have been dying for a cape jacket for so long! A lot of these things are hot for fall - the leggings and sweaters and boots are pretty major, don't you think?! I get overwhelmed in the actual H&M stores because they have SO much stuff, so I cannot wait to place an order online! They also have some awesome athletic wear, cosmetics, maternity wear, home goods, lingerie, and men's and kid's items! 

H&M

Have you checked out the new H&M US site yet?

Are you going to be ordering anything? :)

2 comments:

  1. cant wait til its world wide

    visit lavieenrosef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, is it not in your country? Thanks for visiting my blog! They need to hurry up - this is 2013!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...