GretchCannon: Gold Pave Link Necklace Lust

8.06.2013

Gold Pave Link Necklace Lust

I have been dying for a necklace like this for forever! A Gold Pave Link Necklace. I think it would be super cute to dress up any outfit. I have a big chain necklace that I got from H&M, but I really love the Pave accents.

J.Crew used to carry it, I finally got the bracelet when J.Crew Factory website had it online,
and I always used to think about buying the necklace. I don't see it on their website anymore, but I am still thinking about it, so I think I should finally buy a similar one.

Which one do you think I should get? I found a ton of different ones online at different price points! Check out my comparison shopping/ research below - from high to low costs!

Max & Chloe ABS - $195 - This one is pretty fab, but over what I want to spend.


Brooks Brothers - $149 - Really pretty, and actually on sale 50% from almost $300!


Ann Taylor - $79.99 - I really love this one, but it is sold out online!


Stella & Dot - $79 - I have never purchased S&D before, but I like that this one looks pretty and feminine, compared to some of the other bigger ones. 



Banana Republic - $69.50 - This one might be a little too gaudy for me? I do love Banana though..

Shop Under - $49.50 - I just found this store online today, so I don't know much about it - but this one is probably the closest to the J.Crew or Ann Taylor ones I was looking at!? Should I get this one? 


Bebe - $39 - This one is a little different, but I like it! I don't know what the quality level of Bebe jewelry is, but I like this one too!


Bauble Bar - $38 - This one looks nice! I have never purchases from BB, but it looks like they have a lot of nice stuff for decent prices.

Jeweliq $25 - I just found this website today, but this one is a good price! 


Forever 21 - $14.80 - Not as nice, looks mighty short, and lacks the crystals, but the price sure is right! 


Which one do you recommend? 

Have a great day lovies! Thanks for visting my page today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! These necklace are to die for!! Love them all!!
    What about following each other?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def will follow you too! Which one should I get though? lol

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...