GretchCannon: Sassy Summer Hair Accessories

7.18.2013

Sassy Summer Hair Accessories

Check out some of these adorable Sassy Summer Hair Accessories that Forever21 is carrying right now. I am really digging the boho vibe these give off, and I think they look so cute on everyone!

Forever21 has a lot of them under their "Sunset Seekers" collection, which is a super cute name because it just goes with that carefree vibe.

I bought the first 2 below the other day for $3.80 each, and the black one was only $2.80!
Such a fun, cheap way to add some sass to your look, right?


I am also in love with these, and may need to make another purchase..


Here is me with an older one that I own, over the weekend before heading out for a camping trip, over some beach waves/ naturally wavy hair:


Do you own any of these fun head wraps?
Or, do you have any other fun ways to accessorize hair this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...