GretchCannon: Pac Sun Summer Sale Fashion Haul

7.15.2013

Pac Sun Summer Sale Fashion Haul

I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)
I wanted to share a little MIMM #3 with you all - my Pac Sun Summer Sale Fashion Haul!

I got an email about a 50% off sale, so I went on over on my virtual beach cruiser, and was sucked in by the carefree beach lifestyle that PacSun portrays. Then, I found a 10% coupon on Ebates!

I think I got some great deals!

Billabong Gypsy Outlaw Pants

Original: $39.50
Markdown: $29.99
Promotion: $14.99
With Ebates 10% Code: $13.49 
In a previous post, I was wondering if this type of pants would be cute, so at least now I can try them for cheap! I think they will be cute with some wedges and a tank top this summer. 

Kirra Acid Wash Jogger Shorts

Original: $29.50
Markdown: $19.99
Promotion: $9.99
With Ebates 10% Code: $8.99
I love comfy shorts for lounging around the house in, or sleeping in, or playing outside in. You can never have too many!

Billabong  Sun Fun Van Tank

Original: $22.50
Markdown: $16.99
Promotion: $8.49
With Ebates 10% Code: $7.64
This tank is so cute to wear with some cutoffs at the river or beach this summer with a tan and some flip flops. Less than $8.. can't beat that. 

Roxy Pier II Sneakers

Original: $39.50
Markdown: $29.99
Promotion: $14.99
With Ebates 10% Code: $13.49
These are not something I would normally buy, but I do have a few pairs of Toms, and I thought these were similar. We just bought an RV for camping, so I thought these would be cute to wear around the beach or lake when we go camping. Easy, breezy with some shorts and a tank!

Kandy Wrappers  Bow Halter Top

Original: $44.95
Markdown: $34.99
Promotion: $17.49
With Ebates 10% Code: $15.74
Ok, I can never have too many bikinis for some reason, and I have been loving this bows trend that I have seen all over Pinterest this year. But, I did not want to pay the price to try the trend out. Bikinis can go for $100, $200! Now, for around $30, I can get the whole suit! So super cute, I can't wait!

Kandy Wrappers Bow Bottom

Original: $42.95
Markdown: $34.99
Promotion: $17.49
With Ebates 10% Code: $15.74

So... $218.90 went down to $166.94 when the items were marked down. Then with the 50% off markdown sale, the total went down again to $83.44, and then I used the Ebates 10% off code, and my total, with $6.01 sales tax & free shipping was $81.10. I saved over 135 bucks! I do love and take pride in finding some good deals and a good sale. I mean who can buy a bikini for that cheap these days from a surf shop?

Does anyone know of any other deals going on lately?
I hope you have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I read it about an hour ago and immediately hopped onto Ebates and pacsun and picked up a few things :) I wanted the "Girls Just Want to Have Sun" shirt but it wasn't on there anymore...guess it sold out quick! That suit is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are welcome, I am glad you took advantage!! What did you get?

      Delete
    2. Beach babe tank: http://bit.ly/12Eeun5
      Tribal print shorts: http://bit.ly/10WJvWN

      I'm excited! I love PacSun but their stuff is usually a little pricey. Great sale!

      Delete
    3. What did you get? I saw the email go through but I can't find the links here! Thanks!

      Delete
    4. Oops sorry! Just saw this. I got a beach babe tank: http://www.pacsun.com/workshop/beachin-babe-cropped-tank-0712481760008.html?start=72&cgid=womens-50-off-tops-markdowns&dwvar_0712481760008_color=091

      And tribal shorts: http://www.pacsun.com/lira/row-shorts-0829432460002.html?start=13&cgid=womens-50-off-shorts-skirts-pants-markdowns&dwvar_0829432460002_color=029

      They're both so cute and summery!

      Delete
    5. Omg the tank and shorts are so cute!!! We will have to take pics when we get our new stuff. Adorable. High 5 to us.

      Delete
  2. pretty post!!!
    love the pieces you picked, the bikini is really lovely!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! Love the pants and bikini! Too cute! I've been looking for pants like that since I saw someone wearing them recently. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I think they are called Palazzo pants? Maybe? Let me know if you find any cute ones! It seems like they are popping up everywhere!

      Delete
  4. Super adorable bikini. Love the little bow on the back!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And great price!!! Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...