GretchCannon: OOTD Outfits of the Day

7.16.2013

OOTD Outfits of the Day

 Here are some recent OOTD Outfits of the Day that I wanted to share with you guys!

San Jose Los Cabos OOTD 
Top - Local Boutique 
Shorts - Banana Republic
Shoes - Nine West 
Bag - Coach 
Bracelets - Charming Charlie & Windsor 
Necklace - Forever 21



Work OOTD 
Bag - LV Totally 
Purple Pants & Multicolor Scarf - Target 
Black Shoes - Soft 
Black Shirt & Silver Necklace - Banana Republic 

Camping OOTD 
Flip flops - Reef 
Camo Cutoff Shorts - Target
Army Tank & Bralette - Local Boutique 
Necklace - Francesca's (gift) 
Bracelets - From The Bahamas & Hawaii~!

Post a link to some of your recent outfit posts! 
Any other tips on what to wear for a casual camping trip?

XOXO, 
A Fit Fashionista

9 comments:

  1. LOOOVEEE your top outfit with the pink tank!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige - thank you!!! I love the bow! So fun!

      Delete
  2. You have such cute style! I like to be casual in the Summer, but still like to also look polished too. I think when it comes to camping, you have to just go with the flow! Shorts, tanks and tees, and sweaters for night are a must. You're camping outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there - thanks so much! I know I love being casual too but try to be classy -- and sassy! LOL. Yay, glad you think my "glamping" camping outfit worked!

      Delete
  3. Come be my personal stylist... please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha heck ya that sounds fun! Only if you cook for me! LOL

      Delete
  4. Love your outfits! You always look tres chic! And not to forget your stunning hair, love it!
    Here's my latest ootd...leopardy :)
    http://lindasworldblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ootd.jpeg

    xo
    Linda
    lindasworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I need to try and do a hair tutorial soon!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...