GretchCannon: Last Week's Fitness

7.17.2013

Last Week's Fitness

Last week, I worked out 3 of 7 days. I wanted to do more, but I am happy with at least 3!

Here are some fun photos from the week. I had decent eats during the week, but enjoyed a couple of cervezas and some carne asada & guacamole tacos on the weekend :)

Hopefully this can be my 1st What I Ate Wednesday post (WIAW #1), and you will see a lot more of these!




Monday:

  • 65 Min at Home 
  • Strength: (Push) Chest/ Shoulders/ Tris for 30 minutes 
  • Cardio: Treadmill 2+ miles for 35 minutes
Tuesday: Rest 
Wednesday: Rest 

Thursday:
  • 80 Min at Home; 330 Calories Burned
  • Strength: Toning Booty Videos from YouTube 30 min 
  • Cardio: T25 Video #1 30 min, easy walk outside 20 min
Friday: 
  • 80 Min at Home; 377 Calories Burned
  • Strength: Toning (Push) Back/ Bis & Abs YouTube Videos 30 min 
  • Cardio: T25 Video #2 Speed 25 min, easy walk outside 25 min 
Saturday: Rest (but ran around all day getting our camper set up!) 
Sunday: Rest (but ran around all day cleaning up the camper! lol) 

What did you do last week? 
Hopefully I can get at least 3 in again this week! 

6 comments:

  1. I have that PINK top but in grey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Love it! I would love to have it in every color!!!

      Delete
  2. That drink in a jar looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks! It is Passion Tea brewed up from the Starbucks boxes you can buy at the grocery store!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes you just do what you can! Great post! New reader :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Zoe!! I know, that is the best thing to do! The blog and these comments keep me going though!! Have a great Sunday!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...