GretchCannon: July Health & Fitness Products Finished

7.11.2013

July Health & Fitness Products Finished

I have been finishing too many products in July already! Here are some of my favorite things that have been gone through - health or fitness related. I love highlighting finished products, because these are the things I have actually enjoyed enough to finish, and actually use, and get my money's worth! 

Ok, Whey Gourmet Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavor has been my go-to protein powder for a few years now. Since then, I discovered MyoFusion (see below), but I will also love this one too. It has an awesome PB taste, and this one I love putting in my oatmeal! 

Per the above, I discovered MyoFusion this year by Gaspari Nutrition. Can I get a hell ya? Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavor has been obviously awesome. I must have bought this a few months ago and already went through it, using other ones at the same time too. This one is amazing in an ice cold protein shake. It also tastes good cooked up in a protein pancake! (Check out my infamous recipe here.) I will definitely be buying this one again - from either Bodybuilding.com or Amazon.com. 

PB2. Ok, I am laughing at myself right now, because this is 3 peanut butter products in a row. Houston we have a problem. I am addicted to PB. At least these are some healthy alternatives, right? And this one has 85% less fat and calories than regular PB! I like putting this in my oats or protein shake too. 
You can probably buy this on Amazon.com - but I found it at a local specialty grocery store.

Some supplements - 
Melatonin - to help me sleep
Chlorophyl - for fresh breath
Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Trader Joe's - for cardiovascular health 

What health and nutrition specialty products are your favorite?
Any other Peanut Butter products I am missing out on?

6 comments:

  1. LOVE PB2!!! I buy it on Amazon...they also have a chocolate PB2 that's so amazingly delicious! Have you tried Justin's Almond Butter? They have vanilla, honey, and maple and chocolate flavors. Perfection in a jar :)

    Paige @ Fitnotfad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I HAVE tried chocolate PB2. I think that one is better! lol. Justin's Almond Butter is so addicting too! I have never tried vanilla! Sounds so good!!!

      Delete
  2. MyoFusion protein powder is my favorite! I literally have like 3 different flavors sitting our shelves. Have you tried the cinnamon roll? So good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg ya I have the Cinnamon Roll too and I am almost out of it too! What is the 3rd flavor you like? I need to buy some more.

      Delete
  3. I may not be a fitness buff but I am thinking of trying supplements too.

    http://anythingunderkenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kenny - ya these are awesome protein powders! Look out for more supplement reviews in the coming posts! Thanks for stoppin by!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...