GretchCannon: July Beauty Products Finished

7.12.2013

July Beauty Products Finished

Here are some beauty products I finished up in July:

  • Neutrogena oil-free SPF15 moisturizer - I use this every morning after I wash my face - You can get this at any drugstore like RiteAid or CVS, or drugstore.com or Amazon.com or Target. I have already re-purchased this, and even got my boyfriend going on it! 
  • Enjoy Shampoo - Sulfate free and smells amazing! You can order this on Amazon.com or get it from your local beauty supply store or hair salon. I would buy this again, but I am trying different shampoos and conditioners right now, so I won't buy it yet. 
  • Bath & Body Works Lemon Lip Balm - my FAVORITE. So smooth and moisturizing. I have back ups of this already! I will continue to keep buying this, unless I find something better one day!
  • Peach Bath & Body Works Candle - I usually light this this while taking a bath to relax! I don't buy candles often, but I would buy this again. Or even, another Bath & Body Works scent, or a peach candle from somewhere else. 
  • Epsom Salt - I love taking a bath with epsoms for tired muscles. I buy this from the drug store or Target - you can even get it at the grocery store! I usually buy a couple at a time, and don't have a brand preference. I never take a bath without it! 
What beauty products did you use up in July?
What will you buy again?

2 comments:

  1. The peach candle is one of my faves too! Reminds me of summer :) Are you all peached out now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no way! I am a GA peach for life! <3 I actually don't have much peach anything now that the candle is gone and the peaches are eaten!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...