- Neutrogena oil-free SPF15 moisturizer - I use this every morning after I wash my face - You can get this at any drugstore like RiteAid or CVS, or drugstore.com or Amazon.com or Target. I have already re-purchased this, and even got my boyfriend going on it!
- Enjoy Shampoo - Sulfate free and smells amazing! You can order this on Amazon.com or get it from your local beauty supply store or hair salon. I would buy this again, but I am trying different shampoos and conditioners right now, so I won't buy it yet.
- Bath & Body Works Lemon Lip Balm - my FAVORITE. So smooth and moisturizing. I have back ups of this already! I will continue to keep buying this, unless I find something better one day!
- Peach Bath & Body Works Candle - I usually light this this while taking a bath to relax! I don't buy candles often, but I would buy this again. Or even, another Bath & Body Works scent, or a peach candle from somewhere else.
- Epsom Salt - I love taking a bath with epsoms for tired muscles. I buy this from the drug store or Target - you can even get it at the grocery store! I usually buy a couple at a time, and don't have a brand preference. I never take a bath without it!
What beauty products did you use up in July?
What will you buy again?