GretchCannon: Fashion Hauls

7.10.2013

Fashion Hauls

I did a little shopping last week after serving Jury Duty ;)
So, here are a couple small hauls that I wanted to share with you!

Target 
Pink & Purple Sports Bras 
Black & White Bikini 
Skinny Brown Belt 
Fabric Hair Band

Ross
I got this awesome painting to put up at our house! 
I am not sure where yet, but it was only $35 and I love it! 
I also got a cute Maxi Dress & some Yoga Pants that aren't in the photo. 

 Old Navy
Old Navy was a mad house, but I have an old $5 coupon that I have been dying to get rid of, so I braved the madness. I got these 2 cute shirts and super cute flip flops all for only about $12!
I didn't buy these pants, but I did see something like them at Nordstrom Rack. 
I am trying to decide if I like the style! Anyone? Thoughts?

And, went to meet my BFF's new baby girl, and had to give her some Fashionista supplies.
How adorable is this "Nordy" onesie & little teething purse from Nordstrom?

Had fun shopping last week! 

How about you? 
Any great 4th of July sale finds everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...