GretchCannon: A Fit Fashionista: MIMM #1: Marvelous In My Monday

7.01.2013

A Fit Fashionista: MIMM #1: Marvelous In My Monday

Happy Monday and Happy July everyone! 

This is my 1st MIMM post for my girl Healthy Dive Life - Katie! It is a blog link up and gives us a chance to talk about our weekend in review and just start the week on a healthy positive note and encourage each other. Doesn't everyone need a little Marvelous in their Monday? She is so amazing and positive and friendly and I wanted to congratulate her here on her new baby boy. So happy for her! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a really fun weekend at the river with James's family and am looking forward to getting back on track this week as far as health and fitness goes! 

Started the weekend celebrating James's 35th birthday at The Yardhouse.. their food is so good!

Went to the river for our annual trip with James's family. I was excited about going, until I saw this:

But it ended up being really relaxing and fun, and once you got in the water, you forgot about the heat! It did get up to over 130 degrees on Saturday though. I was very hydrated! I drank water, PowerAde Zero, and Coconut Water!
Sunglasses - RayBan

Friday night, we went to Saltgrass Steakhouse at The Golden Nugget for dinner - to celebrate James's birthday with the fam. Their steak with bluecheese butter is to DIE for.
Dress - Bebe
Clutch - Coach
Earrings - Kate Spade
Flip Flops - Reef
Bracelet - Charming Charlie



Saturday was a repeat of Friday on the water, and I did some "rock" or "cliff" jumping, which is always fun!


Bikini - Target 
Hat - Rock & Republic

Then, we went to The Gourmet Room that night for a fabulous dinner with the fam, overlooking the water.

Braid - By James! 
(LOL! He said I didn't start high enough, so he fixed it! 
Who knew my boyfriend could braid!? Not me!)

I did some grocery shopping and a Nordy Rack stop on the way home, started some laundry and am looking forward to a new season of Dexter!! 

What is everyone planning for the *4th of July*? 

4 comments:

  1. looks like fun!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet cliff jumping in that heat was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was!! Here is a video from Instagram. Let me know if it works! LOL - http://instagram.com/p/bKdFOzmnow/

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...