GretchCannon: Sharpie Manicure!

6.03.2013

Sharpie Manicure!

Ok, Pinterest does it again! I painted my nails on my lunch break today & added some Sharpie Manicure stylee!


Essie nail polish has the best colors, but unfortunately for me, doesn't stay out very long on my nails. So, I did no base coat, then 2 coats of Essie Tart Deco, 1 coat of Essie Good to Go top coat, then took a pointed Gold Metallic Sharpie Permanent Marker and painted some French tips & ring fingers on! Another light quick top coat to protect the marker - but I also read on another blog that you could spray hairspray over the marker ink, then apply your top coat, to prevent the Sharpie from smearing. 

I am a lefty, so applying to my left hand was much harder to draw neatly, but I sat in a chair with my knees to my chest, and propped my left hand on my knee for stability. 

There you go! A new fun mani trick! Let me know if you try it! 



12 comments:

  1. OMG awesome!!! Thanks for finding me :]
    Happy to be a new follower as well!!

    XO
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Ooh I will find you on instagram too!

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing one! I can't wait to get mine next week!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani! Love the colours you've used.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  4. That a great idea and it looks amazing!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I will check out your site as well.

      Delete
  5. Love the coral colour!I'm going to get it as soon as I can :)
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks Joanna! I love it too! I will check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...