GretchCannon: Pop Sugar Must Have Box

6.24.2013

Pop Sugar Must Have Box

Last week, I signed up to get my 1st Pop Sugar box, which will ship in August.  I am so excited! My future sister-in-law, over at The Stepford Guide - is crazy about monthly subscription boxes and has inspired me to try one of my own.

The June box included a scarf, a moisturizer, a fitness DVD, a book, mints, and fit popcorn! I think this box sold me - as I would like to have all of the above - and what a great deal for under $35 with the coupon. You can save some for yourself, give someone a gift, or share with your friends and fam!

Try it with me and let's see what we think! Click the graphic below to receive a monthly box of fun, must-have picks curated for you by the POPSUGAR editors. $35 per month, free shipping.


Use my discount code to get $5 off - REFER5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...