GretchCannon: June Jewelry Haul!

6.17.2013

June Jewelry Haul!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all have a great day and enjoyed spending time with the fathers in your life this weekend.
I was excited to film my June Jewelry Haul video on Saturday because I don't normally buy a lot of jewelry at one time, but I have had some really fun finds lately for summer that I wanted to share with you. Watch the video below, and be sure to describe to my YouTube channel, thumbs up the video, and leave some comment love!


Outfit details will be in my next blog post. Here are the haul detz! Enjoy!

Tory Burch - Earrings (wearing)
J. Crew Factory - White large bauble studs #04591
J. Crew Factory - Gold Pave Chain Link bracelet
J. Crew Factory - Long Navy and Rhinestone Ball Necklace
Windsor - Pale pink, white & gold bangle set of bracelets
Charming Charlie - White & gold circles charm bracelet - $10
Forever 21 - Gold Necklace with oval shapes- $8.80
Victoria by Macy's - Gold Birthday Earrings from Parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...