GretchCannon: Happy Hump Day - Last Week's Fitness Review

6.19.2013

Happy Hump Day - Last Week's Fitness Review

Happy Hump Day!

Here is my fitness review from last week. I got a little lazy after my birthday, and work has been really stressful for James - which is affecting me and us as well. I did get in 3 good workouts - which is better than nothing, and am trying to commit this week to at least that many and hopefully more.

Monday - For my birthday, I went to the spa and got a heavenly 80 minute massage. Beforehand, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 15 minutes of weights machines.


Friday - I did a full body 30 minute BeFit workout from YouTube, and then 35 minutes on the treadmill - which was mostly jogging - and was a little over 2 miles.


Saturday - I did a full body 40 minute YouTube video, then 35 minutes on the treadmill again for cardio - which was about 2.30 miles.


I created a playlists of fun YouTube Fitness videos that you can do from home. I am always adding to it, so check out my channel at the link below and my "fitness workouts" playlists - and while you are there, subscribe to my videos!

My YouTube Channel

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love you! Everything is cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the mega changes to employment I had to give up the idea of working with a personal trainer. Youtube ends up being my lifesaver. Great variety for you to mix up, some longer, some quick short ones, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too - I mean I don't even have time to have a personal trainer, so YouTube is a life saver! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a happy July!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...