GretchCannon: Birthday Hookups!

6.27.2013

Birthday Hookups!

My birthday is June, and I can say that I am like a lot of girls & women in that I celebrate all month, all week, all day. In these digital times, something else super exciting is all of the Birthday Hookups and freebies and discounts that come along with celebrating the day you were born!! I am going to try and list here the highlights of what I received this year.

Shopping!!
  • Victoria's Secret - sent me an Angel's card in the mail, with a $10 coupon! I got it in May, and spent it right away. The nice thing is that you can use it online OR in person - so of course, I placed an online order. I also got a $10 email coupon about a week later - so I am not sure if it is the same code, or 2 different ones!
  • Sephora - Free Benefit goody kit! Check it out here. Last year, I got the lip glosses option. The nice thing about this Sephora gift, is that there are no surprises. You could walk into the store and walk out without spending money, and get your free gift. Who are we kidding, of course we can't walk into Sephora and not spend money - but it is not required. :)
  • ULTA - I got an email that says that anytime I shop in June, I get 2x bonus points. I probably won't use this, since there is no Ulta near me, and I would prefer a discount :)
  • 7 For All Mankind (7 FAM) - Email for 20% off in stores on online. 
  • Sunglass Hut - I didn't get this one, but my boyfriend's birthday is also in June, and he got a coupon in the mail for $10 off a $100+ purchase. 
  • Macy's - Email to get free shipping. Not tooo exciting..
  • Piperlime - $15 off $60 or more - but only good for 1 week. 
  • Banana Republic - $15 off a single purchase - good for 1 month!
Fooood!
  • Boudin Bakery - Email that a free cookie was uploaded to my account. Expires in the next 2 weeks. 
  • Souplantation - Buy 1 meal, get 1 free. Expires in 2 weeks. I don't like these 2 week expiration dates. How many food joints can I hit up in 2 weeks surrounding my birthday? lol
  • Baskin Robbins - Coupon to print for a free 2.5 oz scoop or a 3 oz swirl of soft serve! I love me some frozen yogurt in the summer time, so I will probably go get a scoop one day!
  • Starbucks!!! - This is my favorite one. You get a free drink or food reward on your birthday! I will probably go cash it in soon for a venti anything! They emailed it, and they usually also send a postcard in the mail. 
Let me know if there is something fabulous I am missing out on!
& Happy Birthday fellow June babies!

XoXo,
A Fit Fashionista

2 comments:

  1. Birthday Perks are the best. I always forget about the store discounts around your birthday. Hope you had a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you too! I know, I can't even use them all - i love it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...