GretchCannon: Bandaid French Manicure!

6.12.2013

Bandaid French Manicure!

I found yet another fun, cheap way to give myself a french manicure!
I posted the Sharpie mani the other day, and then I stumbled upon the bandaid mani on Pinterest!

I painted a clear base coat, then used fun color Forever21 bandaids - cut 5 in half, then stuck them on my nails, with as much nail showing as I wanted painted. Then painted 2 coats of Essie Tart Deco on the top of the bandaid, and let completely dry. Then I peeled them off from 1 side to the other, and put clear top coat on. Voila! So cheap and easy and perfect in a pinch! My mani doesn't last too long anyways, so this was perfect to do while getting ready to go out for my birthday dinner over the weekend!

I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you try it!



3 comments:

  1. Don't use the waterproof bandaids, I learned this the hard way! Use the regular plastic bandaids (not fabric). The waterproof bandaids left a sticky residue on my nails so I had to start all over instead of painting on the clear coat! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, thanks for the tip! I will get some regular plastic tan ones! thanks for the love!

      Delete
  2. Don't use the waterproof bandaids, I learned this the hard way! Use the regular plastic bandaids (not fabric). The waterproof bandaids left a sticky residue on my nails so I had to start all over instead of painting on the clear coat! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...