Well, I just got an order in of the following the other day:
$14 for a styling spray - I know. But, the glam squad used it on my hair at my friend's wedding a couple of weekends ago, and I loved it. It smells so good and works so good. :)
And, I finally decided to try out Wen! I will let you know how it goes!
Then today, I just signed offline from working, checked my email, and saw that they have their sun sample kit for sale again, so I had to buy it! It is called the Sun Safety Kit, and it is only $30! I got it last year, and loved trying all the new SPF and sun products. And who doesn't always love a free cosmetic bag to add to their collection?
I am also excited about the Too Faced bronzing powder, and the St. Tropez lotion :) Check out the description from the website:
A set of 14 deluxe samples of sun-protection products, two self-tanners, a primer, and bronzing powder, all in a reusable cosmetic bag.
What it is formulated to do:
Sephora and The Skin Cancer Foundation are proud to unveil the seventh edition of the Sun Safety Kit. This annual partnership in sun protection is one of Sephora’s most popular kits. The collection features past SPF formulas and safe self-tanning favorites, plus new sizable additions for your sun protection arsenal. A $20 donation from each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer found in the United States and is also one of the most preventable. Help others become aware of this growing problem while defending yourself against the sun’s harmful rays with this comprehensive kit.
This set contains:
- 0.03 oz bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush
- 0.5 oz Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30
- 1 Towelette Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.5 oz Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
- 0.5 oz L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20
- 0.16 oz Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
- 0.64 oz Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
- 0.5 oz Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
- 0.14 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa
- Cosmetic bag
Wow, right? I love all of the little sunscreen samples to use on vacation and throw in my purse over the summer. And, it is my birthday month next month, so when I was checking out - along with the Free Shipping code I got for renewing my VIB status, AND my 3 free samples.. I got to choose a birthday gift! Yay! Nice surprise right?
I got the lip gloss one last year, so I decided to get the Benefit one this year. And, I have been wanting to try Watt's Up, so that is an added bonus!
Have a great week everyone. Can you believe that May is almost over!