GretchCannon: Health & Fitness Finished Products for May

5.30.2013

Health & Fitness Finished Products for May

Happy almost Friday everyone!

I just posted my Health & Fitness Finished Product for May YouTube video on my channel.
I hope you like it!



  • B12 Vitamin Supplement - I like 1000 MCG swallowable tablets with my daily vitamins and medications, to help with energy. 
  • Turmeric Supplement - This one was from PureFormulas, and I like to take these when I feel a cold coming on. 
  • Mio Fit - The electrolytes & B vitamins Berry Blast version. So good in ice water! 
  • Fix Mixer Amino Acids - I found this on FitMixer.com, but I will probably buy it from Amazon - tastes like Fruit Punch & great to take before, during, or after your workout. 
In the video:
  • Tank: Victoria's Secret PINK 
  • Nails: Essie Tart Deco 
  • Lip Gloss: MAC Dazzleglass Creme Satin Slip

Hope you enjoyed it! 

XoXo,
A Fit Fashionista

6 comments:

  1. Cute vid! It is toom er ick . But you didn't say if it made you feel better or made your cold shorter. What did it do?
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toom er ick!! LOL, thanks! This was kind of a bad cold, but sometimes when it is a minor cold, or aches and pains, I do feel like it helps!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Love!!! So glad you started up a blog!

    LOVE fitmixer aminos, the fruit punch is the bomb, the grape I do not like!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!!! Thanks mama!! I used it personally for a while, but didn't spend too much time on it. I am excited! Any bloggie tips are welcome! Oh good to know about the aminos - I usually don't like many grape flavors either! Happy Monday to you too - and your bump! :P xo

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...