GretchCannon: December in review~!

1.05.2013

December in review~!

Secret Fitness Santa Tanks:


Dinner with Haley & Kris:
Shirt - Target, Pants - Paige, Necklace - Forever 21, Boots - Franco Sarto


New purses that Santa surprised me with!
Bags - Louis Vuitton, Jacket - Wilsons, Shirt - H&M, Pants - 7FAM

My besties got some LV swag too!! We must have been really good this year!

Since I sprained my ankle - workouts still haven't been amazing, as I would like them to be, but I did get in 10 workouts in December - averaging 2 workouts a week - at about an hour each time - usually 20-30 min strength training, and 30-40 min walking on the treadmill - in our home gym. 


I am looking forward to a bright and shiny 2013!! I don't really like New Year's resolutions, but as always, I will try to be healthier, happier, more patient, more positive, more loving, more giving, and try to relax more and do what makes me happy! Amen to that & cheers to your 2013! Love you all!

Shirt - Target, Beanie - Forever21







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...