GretchCannon: October In Review

11.04.2012

October In Review

Happy Dia De Los Muertos! 



In October... 


James got his Mustang out of the shop finally. So we have cruised in it some - him mostly. He is quite tan from driving around with the top down.

  • We did some fun shopping at the outlets. 
Pump City! Franco Sarto, Vince Camuto, Nine West
  • I tried some lunch trucks by my work - and had a fabulous burger!
  • Got my hair did.. went a little darker for fall. 
Necklace - Forever21
  • Did the Color Run for Stroke with some friends :)
  • Came home and realized I sprained my ankle :(
  • Flew to AZ to James's cousin Courtney's baby shower 
Shirt - Banana Republic, Jeans - Jessica Simpson, Necklace - H&M, Glasses - Ray Ban
  • and saw Kim for some physical therapy on my ankle! 
  • Made a cute pumpkin.. 
  • Before the sprain, I had been eating pretty clean & getting some good workouts in - 12 total at about 55 minutes each. 


Now, I am just trying to get my ankle better! 

I have a trip to the East Coast coming up this month, a busy work schedule, and Thanksgiving - all around the corner for this new month of November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...