GretchCannon: Bye Bye August!

8.31.2012

Bye Bye August!

August is already over? 

Wah! I need more summer. While some people are thankful to get out of the heat and feel some cool fall weather, I cannot get enough. I am inside all day for work and the heat is not unbearable where I live or where I work - so I dont feel like my summer has been long enough. At least I have a nice little trip coming up that I can end summer with a hot hot bang with!

So,  I mentioned my trip to NC for my grandmother's funeral last month. I was there 8/1-8/4 of August. I actually got to see a lot of family, so that was nice. Here are some pix from the month:

My grandmother's house in Farmville, NC:

Fun Summer OOTDs:

Shorts - Nordstrom

Enormous Sock Bun! 
Tank - VS PINK

I finally saw The Hunger Games movie! I loved it! So weird to see a book you read as a movie. I did not picture Haymich as Woody Harrelson. I pictured him older and paler and fatter!

 Got my hair did...

Worked crazy overtime, and now I am finally off work - for 8 days!!! WHOOHOO!

I worked out 11 times, for an average of 50 minutes, so about 2-3x a week. This is good, but I would like to try for 3-4x instead! 

And, I did the #photoadayaug challenge on Instagram! Did anyone else do it? 


For September --- I got vacay coming up, some fam and friends time, and fall will be around the corner. Crazy!  Have a wonderful September everyone!

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...