GretchCannon: Catching up - April, May & June!

7.28.2012

Catching up - April, May & June!


The year is flying by so fast. I am so behind on my monthly recap posts! After I typed all of this, I realized it has been a busy wonderful few months. We have been busy living, so that is a wonderful thing to realize! Here is April, May and June – very belated!

April –
My gorg friend Haley

Day Date
Bag - Kate Spade, Shirt - Target

Easter
Bag - Kate Spade, Shirt - Forever21

May –
Gym In Progress

Girl's Day
Shirt - Forever21, Bag - LV, Glasses - RayBan
June –

Dinner Date
Shoes - Bakers, Pants - 7FAM


Surprise Birthday Party!
Jeans - Target

Father's Day
Shirt - Banana Republic, Pants - True Religion

Frayed Fuzzies Blanket!


Hope you all are having a great summer too! I would love to hear about your activities!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Gretchen!
    I love your page...it is so colorful and obviously you have a nice events with your family. I love it! I hope I can do the same.


    Keep inspiring people
    xoxo Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hey thank you so much for reading and commenting Jan!!! Have a good day!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...