GretchCannon: Books I read on vacay & reviews...

5.17.2012

Books I read on vacay & reviews...

Books I read on vacay & reviews...

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally read it! Borrowed from a friend and read it while on a recent vacation. Good book - easier read than the 1st Twilight books actually! Loved Katniss & Rue. Would like to see the movie. Wondering if I should read all the books 1st?



Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oohhhkay!! Lol, someone posted something about this book on Pinterest so I looked it up on Kindle. I had NO idea what it was about and had not heard the hype surrounding the series yet. Still haven't heard much, but I think there is a buzz about it right now. I was waiting to borrow my friends Hunger Games book and I bought the Kindle version of this book while I was waiting on her. I read the Hunger Games 1st - then this, while on vacation recently. Very different, lol - and Pretty crazy! The book def. pushed the limits and was interesting - but I would def. not feel comfortable watching this as a movie - they would have to really cut out half the book unless they were making an XXX movie, LOL! I thought the end was dumb -- forces you to read book 2 if you want to see what happens. Now I am sucked into book 2. Don't bite your lip Ana. And, don't judge me for reading this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...