- Nephew Cade turned 4 and we had a fun birthday at his house.
- I tried a church in my area! It was really nice. I need to try and go more often.
- James bought a new car. He is crazy. 65 Mustang, from Texas. We named him Dallas.
- I had to drive the van for my vanpool A LOT. Blah.
- James & I hit up the local bar one night and had a great time.
- Had a fun Girl's Saturday with Jamie in Newport.
- Went line dancing one night with James's sister and sister-in-law! Loved it!
- Donated my old treadmill "Fred" to the Vietnam Veterans Association, and started working on our downstairs gym project in our house!! More on that later!
- Had a good Dr. checkup and mother-daughter day.
- Middle of the month had a bad cold all week! That was horrible!
- Sold my old jewelry armoires via Craigslist, and bought a new larger one that I love!
- Had a fun Girl's night with Elaine in Newport.
- Went to a nice memorial service yesterday for James's best friend's brother in Temecula.
- Worked out some - using a couple cool tools this month.. Zuzana Light & my Fitness Pal app on my iPhone, to count calories (when I remember or am trying hard!), and workouts (calories burned). Let me look back for the big report.. 713 minutes or 12 hours or 16 days, of deliberate exercise. I think that is pretty good! Hopefully I can keep it up and do more!
- My budget went well!
Looking forward to in April..
- Getting my hair done (hey, it is a big deal when you got this much hair! lol)
That is all I know so far... but I did want to wish you all love and a...