GretchCannon: Online Shopping Haul!

3.03.2012

Online Shopping Haul!

So, I live about 30 minutes from anywhere to shop.. I commute on T, W, Th to work in a vanpool and am gone from home about 12-14 hours a day.. then I work at home on M, F -- and am so busy cleaning house and seeing loved ones on the weekends.. or resting or trying to work out.. So this fashionista doesn't have a ton of time to shop to her heart's content.

I have subscriptions to 5 bazillion online shopping websites - so when there is a sale - count me in. I dont shop often - but give me a Saturday on the computer and I can be dangerous!! And, I always start at Ebates, so that I get cash back on my purchases.

I love to watch some YouTube make up and beauty and fashion hauls - so here is my bloggy online shopping haul from last month. Most of the stuff came in the mail over the last few days this week. Enjoy!

Under Armour Shop.. shorts, tank, capris, + 1 t-shirt gift (not pictured) = $131. Ok, so I am trying to convince myself to work out more. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, ya!












Macy's.. Estee Lauder Time Zone Night Cream (fave!), giving this blush/bronzer a try - "Benefit Sugarbomb Sugar Rush Flush Face Powder"... smells great - long name!.. and I got a free skin sampler bag with $75 beauty purchase - it is pretty good! Here is what was inside - "Ahava Mineral Hand Cream .68 oz, Lancôme Rénergie Lift Volumetry 0.5 oz, Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Sheer Oil-Free Facial Lotion 0.3 oz, StriVectin-EV Get Even Brightening Serum 0.25 oz, Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer 0.17 oz, Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum 0.04 oz x 2, Origins A Perfect World 0.07 oz, Origins Plantscription 0.05 oz, Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector 0.05 oz x 2, Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator 0.05 oz x 2 in a silver organza bag." AND.. I got the neon yellow BCBG dress I posted about in another blog post -  it is super cute, I hope it fits. I haven't tried it on yet. :P All of this for $178.     

Forever 21...  All of the below for $128! Everything looks fab, but the Colorblock dress looks a little big and maybe c-thru? I will have to try it on. I have had that problem with F21 before. WTH!?

tem DescriptionQtyPrice
Product ImageVibrant Knotted Headwrap
Product Code #: 1000034567021
1$3.80

Product ImageEssential Double Knit Blazer
Product Code #: 2011409533054
1$22.80

Product ImageVintaged Jewels Necklace
Product Code #: 1000037176021
1$12.80

Product ImageGarden Variety Top
Product Code #: 2002930451013
1$19.80

Product ImageDraped Colorblock Dress
Product Code #: 2000033737043
1$29.80

Product ImageColorblock Zipper Tank
Product Code #: 2008584731044
1$17.80

Product ImageTropical Flower Necklace
Product Code #: 1000037771021
1$12.80




So there you have it. The damage has been done. :) I also got a couple things from ASOS.com. It was my 1st purchase from them and I was NOT impressed. They sent me a bikini top instead of the bottom that I ordered. A dress I got had threads coming out of it, and another dress they sent me an XS vs. the M that I ordered. So, I probably won't be ordering from them again. 

I will probably put myself on shopping lock down for a bit - but I am sort of dying over this clutch from Topshop that I saw on Pinterest ..   :) Perfect for March, right? And Tiffany mint green? Love it! 

Now I need to go work out in my new workout clothes, and then wear something else new to our 5 year old nephew's bday party today :) 

Happy online shopping ya'LL!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...