GretchCannon: Weekend Cookin'!

7.11.2011

Weekend Cookin'!

Decided to do some cooking this weekend! Used some Hungry Girl recipes, inspired by my brother's girlfriend Andrea. 1st up - De-Pudged Pigs in a Blanket! Here is the recipe I followed:

 

The ingredients are super simple. I actually got Turkey Franks vs. FF Beef Franks. I don't love hot dogs, but I like turkey substitutes & they are still super LF. And, I got Albertson's brand Crescent Rolls. These would be super cute to make for a party & super quick and easy.


Roll em up and pop em in the oven!


Some fell apart in the oven, but they all looked good -


I put the pretty ones on a plate and shared with James - with Low Sugar Ketchup & Brown Mustard. :) Yum!


Then, later for dinner, I tried another HG recipe for "faux fried chicken" & I made steamed artichoke. My ingredients for the chicken are below - using Fiber One cereal - & then the recipe for the chicken and the recipe for the artichoke - from a Better HG cookbook.



The chicken was super filling with the coating! And I made 2 sauces for the artichoke - 1 butter garlic lemon sauce & one mayo garlic lemon sauce. 

Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...