GretchCannon: 2011 Fit Chic Workout Wear

1.07.2011

2011 Fit Chic Workout Wear

Gilt Groupe has a great sale going on right now! Fitness stuff for the new year. Yesterday, I ordered 2 things for moi.. New Balance 7500 Running sneaker in Gray, for $49.00. I haven't seen this color anywhere else, so I really liked it. I couldn't find the exact color on Amazon to show you, but here is the pic from Gilt -love them!! I am walking a half marathon on Jan 22nd, so I am hoping they get here in time for that, since I need new running shoes! I also got some running shorts for $14 - New Balance Momentum, pictured below. Mine are black & white though.  They have Reebok and Puma on sale today, and tons of other fitness related items. Just what I love --- fitness & fashion in one place!! Whoohoo!! Seven jeans on sale today. TROUBLE!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...