GretchCannon: Rainy Day Workout!!

12.23.2010

Rainy Day Workout!!

I traveled to Minnesota for business last week and stayed @ the Westin. The fitness facility was SO nice, but I didn't get a chance to use it. I was so tired from work and travel and all those work dinners! Hence -- I really needed to work out this week. It has been pouring "terrential" rain (that is the term they use on the news and it sounds so serious! i don't even know if i spelled it right, but you get the idea).. so even though I have been working from home today and yesterday, I have not had a chance to walk outside. And, with all the holiday treats around the office and holiday get-togethers, I needed to get my butt moving.

Yesterday I finally did a workout. I actually found something really cool. Fitness ON Demand!! We have Time Warner Cable, and our ON Demand channel has TONS of workouts for free ON Demand. I can try yoga, pilates, cardio, weights, etc., without ever having to leave home. I am hoping to get the motivation to walk on my treadmill downstairs today and catch up on some Dexter shows, but yesterday I did the Jackie Warner power curcuit - full body workout. See DVD link in this post. It was 40 minutes and I am actually pretty darn sore today!! I liked the rotation of it, I got my sweat on, and I didn't get bored. I hate those long DVDs that just bore you and you can't wait for them to be over. This one had each body part or body part group -- 3 sets of workouts for each one, then a burn out set of all 3, then on to the next. And if those abs don't inspire you, I don't know what will. I think I have a girl crush on Jackie Warner. Or I just want to BE her lol. 





Anyways, cheers to the holidays and to good health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...