GretchCannon: Oooh!! Ahh! Protein Fudge!! Chocolate PB!

12.03.2010

Oooh!! Ahh! Protein Fudge!! Chocolate PB!

Happy Friday!! Got another yummy recipe from Fitness & Spice today and tweaked it with what I had on hand. Protein Fudge (Chocolate PB), oh my! 

You need: 1/4 cup - Chocolate Protein Powder (I used my fave, Whey Gourmet - Peanut Butter Chocolate), 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (I used Vanilla), 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet) and (the best part) 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used my fabulous yummy Dark Chocolate Dreams by Peanut Butter & Co). 

 
Stir all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl...


Then, heat in the microwave for about 20-25 seconds, until the chips are about halfway melted. Take out & put on a glass baking dish (SPRAY WITH COOKING SPRAY!) I forgot to do this, so mine stuck to the bottom lol. Put it in the fridge for about 45 min-1 hour.. then EAT! Makes about 4 fudge squares.. I made about 6 and had to eat with a spoon since I forgot to spray the dish. But it was UH MAZING. I would have even eaten it after microwaving it, before chilling it. So good! :) Oh, I think I would like it with some walnut pieces in it too :) Note to self!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you made my "Fitness Fudge"...it's so easy and such a great way to satisfy any healthy sweet tooth!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Thanks for the recipe! Did yours scoop off the bottom better with the cooking spray? I love your recipes because they are EASY! I am not patient with cooking, so I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...