It is exciting to finally go through my Christmas gifts again and put them away in my home. I had been planning to do a new YouTube video to share these with all of you, but I still cannot stop coughing, so I am writing it all in a blog post so you don't have to hear my horrible cough (unless you already heard it on Snapchat - sorry)! I hope you enjoy my lists below.
I love giving at Christmas, but I also felt super lucky to receive a lot of wonderful things from my boyfriend, family and friends this year. I highlighted some awesome things my wonderful gracious parents got me, what James got me (eee..that ring!!), some things I received from other family and friends, and then some of the items that James scored!
From my Parents:
- Vince Camuto Perfume - Smells so good and the bottle is beautiful!
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Bag - This is gold and wine colored and so cute. The quote on the back says "Give a woman the right makeup, and she can conquer the world."
- The Clever Cutter - This was so funny and also awesome because I like to cut chicken, veggies, lettuce, anything - in my kitchen, with regular kitchen scissors. So, my mom thought this was perfect!
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment - I cannot wait to make some zoodles with this bad boy!
- Stir Crazy Popcorn Maker - Well, I tried this last night and I have to say that I will never buy popcorn at the movies ever again. The butter melts on top and it is super quick to use!
- Tarte Blush Palette (Similar) - The one I got was the color wheel, which was limited edition, and has 10 blushes.
- Henri Bendel Lavender Candle (Lavender Leaves) - This is my favorite scent ever and HB has the best smelling candles. They feel so luxurious to have burning in the master bathroom.
- Henri Bendel Necklace (Initial G) - The longer necklace I got was an initial G and so pretty!
- Henri Bendel Travel Bags - These are perfect for travelling and carrying beauty products and even accessories in! I cannot wait to put them to use.
- Victorias Secret Plaid PJs (Green & Navy) - I wore these last night and I got the "short" size, which was super cute and comfy.
- Victorias Secret Sweatshirt (White/ Similar) - I got a cute white zip hoodie, I cannot find the exact one on the site, but this was super similar. So cute!
- Encyclopedia of Spices and Herbs - Beatiful book for the kitchen and to use for cooking.
- Flavor God Seasonings - I have never tried these, but I have heard good things!
- David Yurman Ring (Morganite) - This ring is SO BEAUTIFUL you guys! This is my 1st David Yurman item ever, and I could not love it more. Actually, I want to wear it every day and sleep and shower in it, but I think you are supposed to take it off during those activities. It fits my middle finger on either hand perfectly and it sparkles so pretty in the light. You will be seeing a lot of this one! I love it.
- Sephora Gift Card - I have already purchased 1 item:
- (ABH Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette) - I kept telling myself I did not need this palette that everyone has been raving about, but now that I had a gift card, I ordered it quickly and of course, it is amazing. I am not sure what else I will be buying with the rest of my gift card yet, but it is never hard for me to spend money at Sephora.
- Sony A5100 Camera, Lens & Bag - I have been wanting a nice camera for the longest time! I am so excited to get to know and learn how to use this camera for blogging, YouTube videos, and in every day life to document my memories! It is white, which I love, the screen pops up so you can see yourself, and I got a longer lens as well. SO excited!
- Bose Aviation Headset - If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you might know that James renewed his pilot's license and we are back up in the air! I am so excited for new adventures in the air together, and this was sweet that he got me a super nice headset for the plane.
- Lululemon Gift Card - I want to buy a new pair of black legggings with this, so let me know if you have a favorite style!
- Alex & Ani Bracelet - Thank you Megan!
- Hydro Flask (Mint Green) - Kimmee, thank you!
- X Pendant Necklace (Similar) - Megan loves me..
- Inspiration Notebook (Similar) - and she spoiled me!
- Lip Glosses (NYX) - Thank you Andrea!
- Crosley Record Player (Plus Records - From Me!) He set it up in his office, and he already started buying his own records for it. It sounds awesome, and I think he loves it!
- Coffee Grinder (From Me!)
- Boxer Briefs (From Me!)
- Cold Beer Mugs (Similar)
- Cash & Gift Cards
- Harley Davidson Detail Kit
Thanks for going through my show & tell today! I had so much fun wrapping, giving, and opening presents during Christmas. My love language is giving, so I love to give gifts, and I am SUPER appreciative anytime anyone gives me ANYTHING! Now, I feel the need to declutter old things and I am inspired to blog about my 2016 reflections and 2017 goals! I hope to have that up for you all this month sometime.
Did you get or do you love any of these items?